Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wood Carving Basswood Egg - Easter Theme, A Cross

Woodcarving is a real adventure for me. It's about self expression, attention to detail and it is just plain entertaining.

At some point in life, I think many people have all the things money can buy. There is a shifting of desires from "earthly goods" to the things money cannot buy. That's where my carvings come in handy. Guess what gifts people can expect from me from now on???   Yes - woodcarvings!  

So, family members, listen up! These woodcarvings I post are your future gifts!

4 comments:

L. D. Burgus said...

And nice gifts they will be for sure.

Avocaken said...

Can I have a wild wolf with ruby-red eyes? :-)

I love you,

Ken B. (The Husband)

Aloha from Arkansas said...

Larry -I appreciate your thoughtful comment!

Aloha from Arkansas said...

Dear husband -yes dear, anything you want!